Hi Friends! After a lovely one week break, I am back at school for my fourth and final block of my pre-clinical years!! Yes, that sentence terrifies me, but this block is like 5 months long and contains most of the organ systems so we still have a long way to go. We started off the block with Dermatology and MSK (jury's out how I feel about them but I don't love it so far). 

 Starting a new block always means that I need to figure out the best way to study all over again. I try to decide how much I am going to rely on outside resources, what outside resources to use and which lectures, if any, I am going to watch. 

Because I'm in the process of doing that right now, I wanted to share a great outside resource with you all! Bootcamp.com has a medical school bootcamp that includes:
 - Gross Anatomy - video lesions, identify structures on real cadavers, practice lecture-style questions and practical exam simulations. 
- Neuroanatomy - video lessons, identify structures on real cadavers, and practice lecture-style questions.
- Neurology - Comprehensive video lessons and Neuro Bites™ qbank. 
- Cardiology (in progress) - Comprehensive video lessons and Cardio Bites™ qbank. 
- Histology - 7+ hours of high-yield videos. 
- Embryology - 2+ hours of high-yield videos. 

 All of these resources can be used alongside your lectures to help you better understand the material. Personally, I LOVE that they include qbanks so that you can test your knowledge before your exams! Trust me, you can never get too many practice questions, especially when the instructors are a little stingy about releasing their own practice questions. 

 If you want to learn more about Med School Bootcamp (also I love this name), go to https://www.bootcamp.com/med-school

They offer a monthly or yearly subscription that gives you access to all of their wonderful content. P.S. They also have courses for dental school, organic chemistry, the OAT and more! 

 Xoxo and Happy Studying 
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. People do recover, every single day. From alcoholism substance abuse, drug addiction, alcohol addiction, dual diagnosis, overeating, codependency and more- people do get better.
    Rehab Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete

© To-Be-MD · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS