If you've been following me for a while you know that I love to share new resources that I think could be helpful during the pre-med/medical school years! 

So, of course, I am so excited to introduce Qalbaq!! Qalbaq was created by a physician and an affordable, accessible way to network, get your questions answered and feel more secure about your career choices. On Qalbaq.com you can book sessions with one of their many consultants for a little Q&A session, a mock interview or assessment prep. Also - fun fact, I'm on their website as a consultant so you can also book a session with me (Please do that would be so fun)!

Yesterday I got a question about how to prep for an interview on short notice. THIS IS HOW FRIENDS! You can book a slot and do a mock interview ASAP so that you feel ready on interview day. Truly this is the perfect timing for this resource and I'm so happy I get to share it with you all!

One of the most difficult things about going into medicine is knowing how to navigate the truly insane standardized tests, applications, etc. Not everyone grows up in a family of doctors or lives in a big city with plenty of networking opportunities so I love the fact that this resource allows anyone to connect with physicians, medical students, employers, etc. A lot of getting into medical school is jumping through hoops and honestly those hoops can be so confusing if you don't have experience in the process. 

I'll always be here to help via insta stories, Q&As, and posts but I highly recommend you check out this resource for some one-on-one time with someone who knows the process. 




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© To-Be-MD · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS